Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DP Build-Knight-Mobs 15+ Higher than your lvl

Go down

DP Build-Knight-Mobs 15+ Higher than your lvl Empty DP Build-Knight-Mobs 15+ Higher than your lvl

Post by kittymaggiee Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:06 pm

first of all... DONT GO...=.= refuse the dp, those people are crazy, suicidal, stxxpxxd, etc.... tell them to go to rooms with white name mob...maybe a few orange if you are the lowest lvl of the party...

now...if, and ONLY if...you really really need to go...
3 things to help you survive and still have a good dp (or hope still have one)

1) have 2-3 if not more dex stone in ur build, bring dex rings, sally pot, make sure 100% that u get cleric's wis buff...anything to help ur accuracy.

2) make sure its a good healer... there are a lot fo average/bad healers that wont get u kill during a normal/average dp... but only a really exceptional healer can keep u alive without the entire dp dying.

3) if possible....get GOOD dder... the faster the KS (kill-speed), the less time u under attack, less time u have to hold aggro, less heal from healer, FEELs like a better dp, etc...

I have done it... i did pleasure (100+ mob) when i was 82ish, 83...and i did another room at 84(gate 15, mob 102 or 103+ i think). the pleasure room is a great dp...the gate 15 dp is horrible... b/c members cant kill any mob within 1 chip... i miss 1/4 fo the time...even with 2 dex ring and 2 dex stone... a blah dp...

generally it is ill-advise for u to go higher level...only one doesnt matter is the healer, DD matters b/c u need KS to have a good dp. the most a knight can do is to keep order, but w/o a good KS...even the best knight cant save the party from a long, boring, stupid, blah dp...

kittymaggiee

Back to top Go down