Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DP Build-Knight-Mobs Your lvl

Go down

DP Build-Knight-Mobs Your lvl Empty DP Build-Knight-Mobs Your lvl

Post by kittymaggiee Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Blood need to further explain wut he want in these posts...but i'll attempt anyway. (and btw...u are missing soldier...the counter part of a knight)

Blood: Shhhhh I made this section half asleep so Razz

General things: at least until mid rank 5...u'll be using 1h mace and shield in a DP, i heard theory of using 2h mace pass r5... but i kno one of the best knight in the guild AD, who uses 1h mace+shield and no reason not to.

Stone: this part will be divide into 2 parts.

part 1) when you are below level 55ish...
-stone build that i would recommend is full vitality (1 vit stone in every single piece of equipment)
-rest should have half strength and half intelligence (because in the beginning, it is MUCH harder to manage ur mp if u r spamming skill...even with the use fo scroll+pot+drinks) this can be made easier if you use a blue pixie, with her unity it helps. (this is also when most of the priest arent priest yet...no MP regen.)

part 2) when you get a hand in how to manage ur MP, and when ur defense start to show and you getting the newer, handy skills of a true knight ^___^
-stone now should be 50% vit and str... depends on ur personal preference and the pet u using, you can switch either 1 vit or 1 str for a dex stone if you tend to be lower level in your dp. There really isnt much to it...vit give you more HP and def-->less damage taken-->less healing-->less aggro that u have to compete with the healer-->less skill you have to use per mob-->easier mp management-->happy DP.
str give you higher p.attack-->more damage-->easier aggro holding-->faster kill-speed-->happy DP
*the 1 dex stone help your fairly low accuracy...and since you hold aggro depends on ur skill spam... they dont really help if they miss. (you can usually do fine without it tho...and can also always use a dex ring instead.)

Skill:
Well...level up passive, off breaker, a few level of shield smash, lvl 5ish provoke, rest...shoudl be low level. not completely necessary to keep them all at level 1...jsut low enough so u can actually manage ur MP.

-meow

kittymaggiee

Back to top Go down