Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full OB Efficiently:Kahuna

4 posters

Go down

Full OB Efficiently:Kahuna Empty Full OB Efficiently:Kahuna

Post by BloodKahuna Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:27 pm

I figure since many make mistakes I would shed a little light on some things. I provide a guide I followed myself when I was a baby kahuna I fully OB'd at level 52 NO DELEVELING. I have fiddled and fuddled over how and this is the best I have.

THIS GUIDE IS PURE DP AND IS NOT DRUID OR BATTLE KAHUNA RELATED
ITS USE IS INTENDED TO HELP FULL OB TO 2ND JOB CLASS QUICKLY

Full OB Efficiently:Kahuna OBguide

Here I will explain each color and then I will explain in each division why I have deemed these so.

Red Square: These skills are imperative(absolutely necessary) to have maxed especially buffs. No ifs ands of butts about them.

Blue Rectangles: These skills are honestly up to what the player is comfortable with I had these skills very low and I did plenty fine soloing for quests and dp'ing

Yellow Circle: Not necessary to have past +1 but a fun buff to put on party members to help or yourself while soloing.
Green Circles: These skills can be a good help in soloing and dealing damage and are recommended upped a little bit.

Purple Circles: Now, this is the most important in saving your JP. ONLY LVL THESE SKILLS TO 1 THAT IS IT. They are absolutely not necessary although it may seem so you can survive easily without them skilled high especially in dps.

Orange X's: Self Explanatory DO NOT SKILL AT ALL POINTLESS USELESS NOT WORTH THE JP YOU PUT IN THEM.....at least not if you want to OB fast

Red Squares
Forces of Sacred Fire
Rock Energy These are what makes you invaluable to a dp max them
Speed of the Wind

Purified Water
This is your Heal over time skill also a great asset to you while soloing as well as helping dps in tight spots

Will not be explaining Blue rectangle skills as I said above that’s totally up to what the player is comfortable with.

Green Circles
Chainsickle Wind
great debuff not only debuffs attack speed but also movement speed by a decent speed for a decent amount of time worth skilling a few points in probably level 5

Blasting Rock Cut
Great damage and stun skill suggest skilling 2 or 3

Purple Circles

Enchant Weapon: Lightning
Enchant Weapon: Water

These two EW skills are your best friends while soloing EW lightning at this level is and will always be your greatest EW to use. Its stun capabilities make it far to useful to be overshadowed by any other EW than EW:Water. Water on the other hand is a great tool to restore mana while fighting but at this level, as you can see, you wont need it as much as you will after you OB because you don’t have very many damage skills due to JP saving for your quick full OB

Enchant Weapon: Earth
Enchant Weapon: Fire

Probably the most useless EW enchants throughout your Rappelz I honestly can say I have never used them. EW Earth can inflict poison but is negligent due to the fact that it’s a DoT damage over time. You kill things too quickly in dps or questing. Only uses for this skill would be on bosses and tougher opponents that take time. EW Fire is flat out useless the extra damage provides is pointless compared to the capabilities of the other EW enchants

Spinning Blow

Lets make this sweet and to the point. It sucks. Slow activation. Skill only up 1.

Scorching Flame

As was said with EW Earth it is a damage over time skill, pretty pointless and does a negligible amount of damage therefore classifying it as useless.

Shackle of the Ground

Great skill to have for escaping mobs or freezing adds. I suggest skilling it up 2

Mental Concentration

Self crit increasing buff just put on level 1 its benefits aren’t worth losing JP over level 1 is sufficient enough (technically lvl 2 because you need that extra to proceed through your skill tree)

Dark Water Seal (Seal of Abyss)

Level up only 1 good for sealing mobs and running but that’s about it

2 handed axe training

At this moment in time your attack speed increase isn’t needed you do fine without it in the dp you aren’t a major damage dealer just a buffer and a nice add on damager

Crystallized Water Spheres

Slow loading skill but stuns and does damage skill up 1

Fire Shield

Useless. Its damage given is almost equivalent to the amount Scorching flame. All it is for is a cute accessory for kahunas level up 1

Huge Rock Fall

Slow slow slow slow skill. Area of effect damage. Skill up 1

Recklessness of Water
Increase magic cast speed % and magic attack decreases pdef and mdef

Recklessness of Lightning
Consumes hp and mp but provides great support! Stacked with Reck of Earth, a quick pot, support of gust and mental concentration is a beastly damage dealing combo although short lived you attack as fast as a 1 handed sword with a 2 handed axe

Recklessness of Earth
Decreases all damage by a good % great skill. skill up 1 or you can max it if you please (I personally love this skill to death)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

ORANGE X’S PONTLESS USELESS SKILLS I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO EXPLAIN WHY. IF YOU SKILL THEM YOU MISS THE WHOLE POINT OF WASTING YOUR TIME READING THIS FORUM ADVISORY!!!!!

I guarantee you will hit full ob Jlvl 50 easy following these skilling guidelines. I do understand not everyone has the same pet and high level armor resources as I do. If you are struggling skill accordingly but remember you are using JP that can be used for JLVLING!!!!
BloodKahuna
BloodKahuna
Admin

http://www.xhamster.com

Back to top Go down

Full OB Efficiently:Kahuna Empty Re: Full OB Efficiently:Kahuna

Post by VincentNorton Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Very indepth guide, I commend your effort you put into it. Wish I would have had this guide back when i was still a huna. But after talking and duoing with one of your alts, I can say i changed most of my ways.
VincentNorton
VincentNorton

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodKahuna Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:40 pm

lol yeah you used to be in my guild too if i recall xD
BloodKahuna
BloodKahuna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenEve Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:54 am

Definately very nice guide BK, very impressive =)
FallenEve
FallenEve

http://Myspace.com/notblackwhatsoever

Back to top Go down

Post by Einhart Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Wish I would have had this guide when I first created my druid. Still nice work.
Einhart
Einhart

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodKahuna Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:30 pm

lol thats what everyone says xD
BloodKahuna
BloodKahuna
Admin

Back to top Go down