Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderfull Evoker =)

3 posters

Go down

Wonderfull Evoker =) Empty Wonderfull Evoker =)

Post by GameInformer Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:49 am

I am currently new with evokers but i noticed that the damage this class puts out is outragous!
Evokers are a wonderfull class if you like to dish out some major damage.
Here are a few steps in building one from ground Zero.

Obing is up to you, +5 all stats, remember your already gonna cause aggro so this is up to you.

"Unity of Vitality" The main spell you want to work on
Reason being, Evokers unfortunatly do not have a self heal, therfore you must result to HP Pots and Grocery and this will boost your P.Def and Main HP.
This is the Unity you will be using if you are a Tank in the DP.

"Unity of Force" This is your P.Atk and Strength, only use this if you are a DD in a DP or if you like a simple farming.

Here is the problem I ran into:
There is a Passive called "Fighters Combat Skill" & "Dual Axe Training"
both are very important but seeing the Dual Axe Training only boost's you attack speed by 1 and Accuracy by 2, when Fighters Combat Skill raises you Attack Speed by 5 and you P.Atk gradually.
The Dual Axe Passive doesnt mention how much it adds so now you know.
I recomend getting you Fighters Combat Skill up faster than the Dual Axe.

Evokers have 2 Sets of Fears which none can be used on Players in PVP's, even tho one of the Fears states it effects players...
No need in leveling these spells till you reach Jlv40

Evokers also have a "Creature Purification" in which I have not have had to use yet so also postpone this till Jlv40

As towards you Attack Skills Stuns are very important with Evokers because of the none self heal so leveling your Stuns is important, their is one that you will not beable to get till Jlv40 which is "Beast Shock Wave" In order to get this skill youll have to have everything before this skill atleast lvl6 or higher!

"Dual Summoning", Having 2 creature by yourside at one time! Totaly awsome!
This is also a iffy on what you want to do with it, seeing you only have a period of time of having your second summon out when SB/BS at a certain level can have 2 out permenatly.
So leveling this is up to you, I decided to make this nearly last because the only time I dual summon is when im soloing and I need my Blue Pixie out for a bit to help heal.

"Creature Regeneration" Leveling this is very very important which results in how much MP & HP your creature regenerates, so level this as you go dont hold back on this, you will notice a great amount of help this is if you keep it gradually higher than other skills.

"Creature Mastery" Another important passive for your pet, keep this one just as high as Creature regen, this one determines the Combat Abilities of your Summoned pet, inreases Max HP, Max MP, P.Atk and P.Def.

"Harmony of Life" Sounds cool, looks cool, but is uncool affraid this was a lesson learned, I was in a dp when I decided to use this... Turns you into a Larger image of your pet, increases Str% & Int%
but makes it to where you "can not" summon your pet for 30min untill this buff has worn off!
get this when you dont have anything else to level, seriously, or if your just bored in town and you want to look like a giant size of your pet!

Great Pets to have with evoker:

Orc/Hawk- These are if your gonna tank in dp's or solo, the unity's make these pets BEAST!
Blue Pixie- Great for the healing since your not givin any self heals
Octopuss- Believe it or not this is a awsome pet to have unity is P.Atk/Mp Regen Great for solo feild farming, also has a Vampire buff which you can buff yourself with, helps steal hp from mobs and adds its to your life.
Salamanders- These increase your P.Atk/M.Atk with unity but remember this is a DD pet and your a DD aswell, youll notice your healer will be healing your sally or you alot with these!

Rest of the skills are up to you, so have fun with your Evoker as they are fun class's to play with!
GameInformer
GameInformer

Back to top Go down

Wonderfull Evoker =) Empty Re: Wonderfull Evoker =)

Post by angelsarrow~~~> Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:55 am

I thought you left the guild??? Are you coming back? Hope you do~

And as for Evokers, I hear really good things from primeevil17 as well.
angelsarrow~~~>
angelsarrow~~~>

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedonism Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 am

Just a small note from FEAR's lowest lvl Evoker Embarassed

The two fear skills (Threat of the Wild/Spirit) do have some use in PVP. You can fear other players' pets, just not the players themselves. Still, it's not super useful, and additional levels only add like .2 seconds of fear per lvl to the 9.2 seconds you get at lvl 1, and it's not a guaranteed success either, so keep it at lvl 1 unless you just love fearing pets XD

Hedonism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum