Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HarpyFTW :D

2 posters

Go down

HarpyFTW :D Empty HarpyFTW :D

Post by Huzzah Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:50 pm

anyone know how to play with a harpy? im not completely sure what i will do with it, but for now it is on my SB...that being said, do i skill it like a RP and just glass cannon the shit outta it? (which makes it useless if i move it to archer) or do i break down in put passives in def and mp/hp regen/etc? i know i talked about this a bit with Eve, but i figured id post this here to see what others had to say...
Huzzah
Huzzah

Back to top Go down

HarpyFTW :D Empty Re: HarpyFTW :D

Post by kittymaggiee Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:29 pm

nvr own a harpy, and my SB is only low R3... but here are my opinions (and question..)

why cant u skill a harpy like a "glass cannon", as u call it, and still use on an archer? because...archer are high damage class, just like the harpy build u talking about. their combine would be like a RP on a CM...

As to how u want to skill ur harpy...depends more on how u wana use it and wut other pets u have on ur SB. here are some possibility that i see...

1) Harpy+tank pet+mace sb: farm with force chip, pet tank to grab aggro, u and harpy kill.
-->don thtink its too good...since harpy's range will make ur tank pet run around a lot before it even get to hit the mob....harpy might be in danger.

2) Harpy+RP+staff sb: pure DD, aim to kill mob as soon as possible...so they wont hit u at all. (harpy in this case works perfectly if its the "glass canon build")
-->not as practical as dual RP...since u'll have to use luna chips b/c harpy is p.att base. But it works great in dp, dont ahve to worry about the dual RP bug

3) Harpy+BP+mace sb: use force chips, most likely harpy will ge thte aggro...u help the KS, bp heal. This will prob require some experiment on the part of harpy skilling... to find a balance between DD and health...
-->kinda missing the point...since harpy is a pure DD pet, using it as semi-tank will lessen its effectiveness.

thats all i can think of right now.... let other more experienced SB answer ur question if u not satisfy with my answers XD hehe.

kittymaggiee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum