Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join FEAR today! xD

+2
BloodKahuna
FallenEve
6 posters

Go down

Join FEAR today! xD Empty Join FEAR today! xD

Post by FallenEve Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:16 am

HI! =D
Meh names FallenEve *Eve*.. and I would like for you to join FEAR xD

Background: While I was a lil nooblet bout yay tall *puts hand out in measurement* I decided to get to know a few people in the game I would make a guild, and seeing how I've lead many guilds in different games and FEAR being the most successful I decided to make FEAR ofcourse the name to go by =), but later on the guild has gone through some hardships as well as I, I had a choice to disband guild and move on, or to keep going and perservere and in my gameplay experience its the best thing I could have ever done! At first I built the guild and now I have people beside me to help us grow by helping with recruitment, helping out the lower levels, giving away uneeded cards to any active people in the game.. So I will not take credit for what our guild has become because in reality its become its close nit happy go lucky friendship because of all of my guildies that has helped shape us into who we are, so I want to have a shout out to them! This guild was built off of friendship, helpfulness and ofcourse moy moy FUN! So read on for more information and post if you'd be interested =)

Rules: Since its the question most asked I'll go to that first =):
Pking: First, FEAR has barely any pking rules, this being very controversial with alot of people, the main reason why I have made it like this is because you should all be old enough and mature enough to make your own decisions, if you find PKing is against moral values then don't, but if you find it fun then do =), however i will ask that you avoid pking any major guilds or friendly guilds, and absolutely no pking Allies, this is a huge rule.. If broken its likely to result in kickege which I would hate to do.. but ofcourse have never had to as far as that =). Just remember to know who your allies are so you don't break that rule =)
Activity: Activity is a major part on how every guild is run, if no members are on and active, then the guild wont thrive.. So I make sure that if you are off for a long period of time that I will kick you, If you are kicked for that reason and found out you can be active again, ofcourse pm me and I'll put you right back in! =)
Levels: We change our guild level requirement not TOO often, but when we do, some people usually end up being kicked *unless they are trying their very best to reach the goal and are a little short, I do make exceptions* Basically I tend to keep guild requirement low so that more people can come in, and we all know.. more people = more fun xD.. So as far as level requirements, fairly easy just try your best to keep up on levels
GuildChat: Pretty linient on this xD basically No extreme racism or well just don't be offensive to your fellow guildies.. sides that swear words are allowed, teasing is allowed ofcourse *seeing as I'd have to kick half the guild cause I get teased all the time if I put a rule on that =P* So, with guild chat use common sense =) and if something is said.. this is more of a slap on the wrist the first time if anything bad is said =P
TA/Seige: No RULE on this really, but a strong request that you do show up for TA and seiges, even if you're lower level sometimes we're short a guy and so we'll get you in, and we LOVE to have people outside the dungeon cheering us on! =) But as far as getting into TAs and Seiges alliance rule: Higher levels get priority here.. But one day I'll make sure to bring the lower levels so they know what to be prepared for when they level up =)
Alts: Alts are ofcourse allowed in guild so long as if we have room in the guild, and if the alt reaches level requirements or will reach it soon xD

Goal: Our goal as a guild is to become the strongest guild in the game, while keeping our ties together close with friendship.

Level Requirement atm: 60+ or 50+ *with reference*

TA/DS: Woah updated xD, WE are ofcourse owners of LM1, So every saturday we do a seige in hopes that we will once again get in some money money! xD Soon however we plan on moving to bigger better things! So maybe lm2 or one of the DMRs.

Random Guild stuff: Guild lvls below limit-115, currently 95+ guildies, 3 Least common classes: Champion, Shadow Hunter, and Warlock. 3 Most Common: Battle Summoner, Soul Breeder, Assassin.. Our Favorite Color: Red

If you have ANY questions or comments I'd love to hear it from you =) either PM me on game or ofcourse send a reply =)
*Updated xD*

Last edited by FallenEve on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
FallenEve
FallenEve

http://Myspace.com/notblackwhatsoever

Back to top Go down

Join FEAR today! xD Empty Re: Join FEAR today! xD

Post by FallenEve Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:53 am

*Character Name: FallenEve

*Job / class: Chaos Magician

*Character Level: 95

*Job Level: 40

*Sex (m/f): m

*Previous Guilds (if any): FEAR

*Why did you leave your previous guild?: GM was a noob

*Date you left your current guild: LONG time ago
(We need this to know approximately when we can send the invite)

*Why do you wish to join FEAR?: Hoping this GM will be better

*How active are you in a given week?: once every 2 months
FallenEve
FallenEve

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodKahuna Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:01 pm

stfu you noob xD
BloodKahuna
BloodKahuna
Admin

http://www.xhamster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuura Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:10 pm

*Character Name: Akuura

*Job / class: chaos magician

*Character Level: 107

*Job Level: 49

*Sex (m/f): f

*Previous Guilds (if any): UmbrellaCore

*Why did you leave your previous guild?: it disbanded

*Date you left your current guild: sunday, november 8th
(We need this to know approximately when we can send the invite)

*Why do you wish to join FEAR? i spoke with Kazombie (former leader of UC) and she had stated that there was to be a possible alliance with FEAR and after reading your forums, this seems like a guild i can fit in with Smile

*How active are you in a given week? almost everyday

Akuura

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenEve Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:14 am

WOOT!!!
FallenEve
FallenEve

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodKahuna Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:51 am

UC disbanded wtf?!?!?
BloodKahuna
BloodKahuna
Admin

http://www.xhamster.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kittymaggiee Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:39 am

Not exactly sure why...but i kno 2 of its main members (knightal and shiva) left...maybe that causes something?...maybe we should recruit kazombie, lol. shes a r5 bishop afterall.

kittymaggiee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seksie Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:40 pm

kazombie already said she would come =P according to eve
Seksie
Seksie

http://www.myspace.com/seksieness

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenEve Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:47 pm

You were there when she said so =P Kazombie and her bf Pipsi *if I spelt right* can't wait for them to come, both seem super legit
FallenEve
FallenEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Huzzah Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:42 pm

oh crap!! i forgot to apply!!! XD hahahahah Twisted Evil
Huzzah
Huzzah

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenEve Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:51 pm