Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Keep MP Full

2 posters

Go down

How to Keep MP Full Empty How to Keep MP Full

Post by GameInformer Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:08 am

Being a healer is always the most important role in a dp
Mastering the trade of the Priest is not that hard at all!
You want to look professional and try not to sit during a dp & always keep you MP bar full.
To be the Healer people always want in there party's, well I'm about to show!

Equiptment isnt that big of a deal, but having Intelligence & Vitality Stones throughout your sockets is a plus.

Accessories:
Food - MP Recovery Grocery
Pots - Designated Lv MP Pots
Scrolls - Designated Lv MP Scrolls
Spell Potions +%Cast Speed

Skills:
*+2> Mass MP Regeneration Lv1-10* This helps no matter what Level
+1/+2> Healing Lv1
+1/+2> Restoration Lv1-2
+1/+2> Rapid Healing Lv1

Method:
To keep from buring MP like most healers, use the Skill LvL listed above and low level heals also keep you from causing aggro and having the dp trying to save you.
When you notice your partner is losing around 5-10% of his/her life, thats a good time to start healing,
dont wait till they lose Half,
the sooner you resolve the lose of life the less you have to make up for.
Also on your MP bar keep an eye on it aswell you dont want to lose more than 20%, if you cant catch it right away with a MP Pot or Scroll use the grocery to help accelerate the Regen rate and maybe a Pot+Scroll to speed the process, thats if you dont think the grocery will completly fill the MP.

I always kept around:
25 MP Scrolls
30 MP Pots
50 MP Grocery

Healing is the main Skill you will use while in a DP
Restoration is somthing you normally keep on the person Tanking
Rapid Healing is for the squishy toons, Mages, Thats for a quick heal if those dang mages cause to much aggro and need a quick healing.
Dont be afraid to use restoration on any other ppl thats a Life saver there, I always like to keep the person Tanking with it on constantly, Makes up for a lot of unwanted healing.

If you use the listed skill level heals with the Pots, youll not only have a full HP party but you should not have to sit down while in a dp to regain MP, nothing suprises me more then watching a Healer standing the whole time!

Important, Always keep an eye on the persons life that is tanking, if they die, your dp is in a world of hurt! Also if you notice some one in the dp is constantly getting his/her life bar nibbled on, throw a Restoration on him ever so often, instead of constantly casting healing on him/her.
GameInformer
GameInformer

Back to top Go down

How to Keep MP Full Empty Re: How to Keep MP Full

Post by FallenEve Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 am

Good guide, but I gotta say I personally prefer if a healer sits.. it helps major with the mp regeneration.. they just gotta have the /stand right by their /heal button..
FallenEve
FallenEve

http://Myspace.com/notblackwhatsoever

Back to top Go down