Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1H Axe & Shield Setup

3 posters

Go down

1H Axe & Shield Setup Empty 1H Axe & Shield Setup

Post by BloodKahuna Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:46 pm

1H Axe & Shield Setup 1haxeShield
In this picture all my skills and passives are maxed leaving no variables or discrepencies

As you can see by the highlighted areas it shows an uncontestable point. there are some amazing positives about this build when referring to a few subjects and how it took me so long to figure this out... blows my mind.

Positives:

Aggro Control
24% Block rate
157 Block Defense
Increased Attk speed 95 vs 82

In reference to DP:

Having this build cuts down on Magic Attack and Physical Attack as a Battle Kahuna as well as increases the Attk speed by 13
Adds blocks % and block pdef

in my experience with the 2h axe in DPs I had massive aggro control issues and you can ask healers such as MisaAmane18 and AzulRosa... I was an aggro magnet. By switching to this set up in a DP I cut back on my damage, enabling aggro control. My attack speed is increased which increases the chance of my Enchant Weapon Toggle triggering. The added bonus to having possible block and block "perfect"s It makes it a wonderful setup you should utilize in a dp because it decreases the damage or even nullifies it completely. The 24% Block is basically 1 out of every 4 times you get hit it will be blocked and reduced damage or damage will be nullified completely which would result in a block "perfect"

In reference to Dungeon Runs:

The shield and axe combo makes runs a tad bit easier. In PP I sort of struggled with certain rooms especially ones with harpies when I ran by myself. As said above the block and block "perfect"s make runs so much more enjoyable. When I pop Recklessness of Earth on my Battle Kahuna and run through SSK room I get anywhere from 5-15 block/block "perfect"s

In Reference to PvP:

I honestly do not have much experience here I have a nuke setup for stones so I use a 2H axe if you are a nuke set up for BK (int/str stones) I suggest not using 1H

In Reference to farming:
Depends on your stone build. I am a nuke build so I farm with 2H axe and do quite well

Disadvantages:

Decrease of Magic and Physical Attack
Cannot Use "Shuddering Flame" Physical nuke attack

Overall there aren't many disadvantages if used properly. I advise this build be used for DP use and Dungeon run only but thats only because I prefer the nuke damage of 2H axe Smile Shuddering Flame is a 2H axe skill.

Last edited by BloodKahuna on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
BloodKahuna
BloodKahuna
Admin

http://www.xhamster.com

Back to top Go down

1H Axe & Shield Setup Empty Re: 1H Axe & Shield Setup

Post by panthadora Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:24 pm

i will always love my 2h ;p
panthadora
panthadora

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluberus Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:01 pm

With buffs - 1h axe out damages 2h axe if you don't take into account skills. xD
Pluberus
Pluberus

http://pluberus.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum